We are pleased to announce that the Diaz Cup will be returning this December, exclusively to Year 12 and 13 students. In its 10 year anniversary, the aim is to raise as much money as possible for charity, whilst running a memorable 6th form tournament.
If you are interested in registering a team you must do so by Friday 25th November, providing a team player list, team name and all registration fees to Mr Bosio.
- Tournament date - Wednesday 14th December (morning group stage with knockout matches in the afternoon).
- 5 a side format and rules will apply.
- Teams must consist of at least 6 players. There is no maximum of how many players can be registered for each team.
- Location - Bayside School sports hall.
- Registration will be £5 per player and this will guarantee a minimum of at least 3 matches.
More information will be shared once the registration date has passed.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.